Our Mission and Our Passion Since 1981
High quality healthcare is important at every stage of life and we consider it a privilege to walk with those facing a terminal illness, coping with grief, or seeking to learn more about these experiences.
We strive to do the following:
- Offer quality end-of-life care to individuals and families facing serious illness.
- Help patients remain as independent as possible in making decisions.
- Honor patient and family choices and address the individual needs of those we serve.
- Treat every patient with the utmost respect and dignity.
- Manage pain and symptoms so patients live as fully and comfortably as possible.
- Support anyone in our community affected by death, dying and loss.
- Focus on the quality of each person’s life by addressing the mind, body and spirit.