There are many ways to support the compassionate work of Blue Ridge Hospice. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
• Memorial Gift – make a donation in memory of or in honor of someone (a great birthday or anniversary idea) online or by phone or Provide the name and contact information of someone you’d like to notify of your contribution and we’ll send them a letter.
• Annual Giving Club, “The Butterfly Club” – with the motto of “small gifts do amazing things” we believe if we all gave a little the cumulative total would be substantial. Learn more about this low-level giving club- CLICK HERE.
• The Jennifer Pingley Education Fund – established to help underwrite the training and continuing education of Blue Ridge Hospice clinical staff members, your gift will allow staff to stay abreast of new knowledge and best practices in caring for and comforting patients and families.
• Bequests – this thoughtful method of giving can be created as simply as adding a paragraph to a will. If you have remembered Blue Ridge Hospice in your Will or Revocable Living Trust, or are planning to, please let us know, we’d like to thank you now.
• Stocks and securities – donations of appreciated stocks and securities are generally tax-deductible, both the stock’s original purchase cost as well as any “paper gain.” You may also be entitled to capital gains relief. If you own investments that are worth less than they originally cost, consider selling and making a charitable gift of the proceeds. This will result in a “financial loss” that you may be able to deduct from other taxable income.
• Retirement Plans – At the time of death, qualified retirement plan assets may be subjected to both estate and deferred income tax, which combined can use up most of the funds. You can designate Blue Ridge Hospice as a tax-free beneficiary of the remainder of your IRA, tax-sheltered annuity, qualified pension or profit-sharing plan.
We offer PayPal as a means to pay online so your contribution is safe and secure. Click HERE to make a donation through PayPal.
Make a contribution using Visa or MasterCard by calling 540-313-9200
Send your check to:
Blue Ridge Hospice
333 W. Cork St, #405
Winchester, VA 22601
All contributions are tax deductible. We do not sell or trade our mailing list to anyone. Thank you!